WOLF BLUES JAM EVERY MONDAY AT JVS 8:30 PM
BLUEGRASS JAM FIRST TUESDAY EVERY MONTH AT JVS! SIGN UP AT 8PM
YOUNG RELICS LIVE AT JVS! FRIDAY, JANUARY 30TH 9:30 PM
JUST STONES! SATURDAY, JANUARY 31ST 9 PM
ALBERT CASTIGLIA ONE NIGHT ONLY! SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH 9:15 PM
LORD OF THE STRINGS RETURNS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH 9 PM $10 COVER
PATSY'S HONKY TONK TORCH & TWANG SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 14TH EARLY SHOW 4:30 PM
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
SPECIAL SHOWS LISTED BELOW.SCROLL DOWN FOR WEEKLY EVENTS
Thursday Feb 5th. . . . . Mac Arnold and Plate Full ole Blues is back while on tour. . . Muddy water Bass player and many others. . . Fantastic show not to miss. . . . 9pm
Saturday Feb 7th Albert Castiglia and his band are stopping by while on tour. . . . . . Glad hes back! 930pm
Valentines Day SaturdayFeb 14th. . . . early show 4pm Patsy Honky Tonk and Twang show country Lots of country classics, Patsy Cline , and many more. 915pm Dave Chappell Band with lots of surprises will follow that evening. . . . .
Monday Night. . Monday night Wolfs Blues Jam 830pm
Tuesday Steve Jacobs band with Big Boy Little 830pm
Wednesday Open Mic with Bob Hume/Martha Capone and the Band 830pm no cover
Thursday Dave Chappell Band with Bruce Swaim on saxophone 830pm
Friday. Young Relics are returning to JVS.. Good ole rock and roll..... classic tunes and more. 9pm
Saturday 4pm Pickin, Grinnin and Sinnin, Vernon, Richard Santmyer with Pauline Anson Dross on drums and vocals. . . followed at 930pm Just Junes. . Rolling Stones tribute Band. . . .
Sunday 4pm Andrew Acosta Band bluegrass and more. followed with Super Bowl specials then Linwood Taylor Band at 10pm
JVS WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED US OVER THE PAST 67 YEARS. . .
VISIT OUR MYSPACE ADDRESS! BECOME A FRIEND
COME SIGN UP AND BE OUR FRIEND!
- Sunday, 12:30 until 1:30 a.m.
- Monday 5p.m.-2 a.m.
- Tuesday 3 p.m. till 2 a.m.
- Wednesday 3pm till 2:00 a.m.
- Thursday 2pm till 2 a.m.
- Friday 12:30 till 2 a.m.
- Saturday 230p.m. till 2 a.m.
- Hours may vary on special days. . . . . .
- Specializing in homecooked meals, soups & ...Full Kitchen open till 2 a.m.
- ... the DC Metro area's BEST local entertainment 7 days a week!
- Award winning Chili and Meatloaf, Lasagne, and more. Few Greek items are available now! Our Meatloat, Crab Soup and Blueberry Crisp were on the food network!
- Veteran Friendly. We are proud of our Veterans. Proud supporter of Law Officers and Firemen and women
- JVS Homemade Meatloaf has been served since 1947 over 70 Tons of meatloaf has been served. Now that alot of meat!